Monday 5 April 2010

Test shot


These are a couple of test shots I've done of the Gluttony set just so I can visualise how I want the food and table and chair to be set out for the photo shoot. This will save me time on the day as I can just refer back to these photographs when I need to set everything up, instead of spending ages moving everything around trying to get a good conposition and wasting time.
I have decided to incorporate real food in with the paper food, as it fills out the table and creates more volume. Also, I am not a competent enough prop maker to make this number of props in this shorter time limits. I am happy with the overall effect and I like the way the viewer has to look that bit harder to realise that some of the food isn't what it seems to be and is infact made out of paper.