Friday 2 April 2010

Props, props and more props!

Now I have finalised my photoshoot concept and have my selected storyboards, I need to either source or make all the props I required for the photoshoot, which is only a couple of weeks away. I have already started making some of the props such as the paper food, however I thought it would be a good idea to write a list down of all the props I will need, as there are so many I don't want to run the risk of missing any off. This will also help me plan my time, giving me an idea of when I need to have them all ready.

Lust - duvet, 2 pillows, red satin sheet, newspaper sheet

Pride - paper headdress

Greed - paper money, paper money broach

Sloth - white feather, bubbles, grey cushion, scrunched up newspapers

Envy - magazines, marker pen

Wrath - newspapers

Gluttony - chair, table, red cloth, paper food (sandwich, apple, cake) real food (pineapple, cupcakes, fruit, sweets, cakes, bottle of champange)