Wednesday 31 March 2010

Photo shoot location

I am pretty certain that I want to use a studio to shoot my photoshoot, as I can't think of any locations that would be able to match all of the seven deeadly sins and that would not interfere with the props and the communication of each sin.
I know Zoe is very keen for photo shoots to take place at the Paper Eaters event, however I don't think this would be ideal for what I am trying to achieve. Transport to London would be an issue as my model Georgia, would have to travel from Worcester and my photographer Jackson would be coming from Falmouth in Cornwall. There is also the logistics of taking all the props to London, some of which are quite fragile, therefore this has helped me make the decision of using a studio as the location of my photo shoot. I feel my whole team will be more confident and comfortable working in these surrondings and therefore will hopefully create a stronger, more polished outcome.